churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Disable Churchope build-in events system
  • Is it possible to disable the built-in events system in the Churchope theme? It is lacking certain features, such as Facebook integration and ticket purchasing. So we would want to use a third-party events plugin instead.

The rest of Churchope's features look excellent, so we are keen to purchase. But want to check: would using a different events plugin cause a conflict?

Your swift reply would be much appreciated.
  • 3 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Guest David !

We didn't test any of these plug-ins. You can also hire the developer that will do such customization to fit your needs.

Also we are currently working on a complicated events system plugin but it will be available as a separate product. Making a proper event system requires no less effort than creating a theme.

Best Regards!
  • Hi Stan,

Thanks for your reply, but I am afraid it doesn't directly answer my question, so let me ask it again more clearly:

Is it possible to disable the events system of your theme?

Best,

David
  • I have installed the Modern Tribe Events plugin. Is it now possible to disable the built-in events module in the Churchope theme?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!