churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Event Espresso + WP-Members Integration to Churchope
  • Hi,

I know that you have your own Event module, but Event Espresso works with WP-Member so that registered members (or subscribed) will get a discounted rate when paying for these events.

Based on the documentation that you've put together, I don't see anything in regards to membership and paying for events.

I was wondering, would we be able to turn events off, and substitute it with a event plugin like Event Espresso mixed with WP-Member.

Thanks,
    Jeremy
  • 3 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Jeremy!

Yes, you can use this plug-in but probably it will require customization to adjust compatibility with the theme.

Best Regards!
  • We just purchased this - just wondering if there is a way to remove the word "Events" and "Galleries" from the left side menu, because we installed our own Event Manager, and Nextgen Gallery.
  • Support
    Guest said:

We just purchased this - just wondering if there is a way to remove the word "Events" and "Galleries" from the left side menu, because we installed our own Event Manager, and Nextgen Gallery.

Replied in Churchope category via forum.
This discussion has been closed.
Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!