churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Expected Responsive Time To Support Questions
  • I recently purchased another theme through Themeforest called "Grace" from an entity called Themeblossom. I have had trouble getting some of the customizable functions to work properly, and my support requests to themeblossom have either gone unanswered or taken over a week to respond.

What kind of support response time does Themoholics typical give for your themes?

I am ready to try a different theme, and your "ChurcHope" seems like a reasonable option. But If I get stuck again, I do not want to wait weeks for a reply.

Also, does this theme come with or at least work with the Visual Composer plugin?

Thanks!
  • 1 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Rich!

Our work time: 10:00 – 18:00 (GMT+1) Monday to Friday.

Generally we will provide a feedback on any support queries within 24 hours (Monday to Friday). But note, that depending on the issue complexity and our workload it can take up to a few days.

Regarding the customization policy if you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish a couple lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however your query requires more than that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance and you would then need to hire a developer if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself. We also do not support our themes if they were heavily modified, as we do not know what has been changed.

As for the Visual Composer plug-in, we haven't tested it but probably it will require customization to make it work properly with the theme.

Best Regards!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!