churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Calendar shuffle
  • When you hover over the saturday box, the following sunday jumps over to the saturday column and the rest of the dates jump down a line and shift to the left.

Calendar page> http://themeforest.net/item/churchope-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/2708562

Is this a only bug on this preview site or does this always happen?
  • 4 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Guest Jeff!

Could you clarify under what conditions does it happen: Do you use a pc or mobile device? What OS and browser do you use?

Best Regards!
  • I was viewing the site on a mac, OS 10.6.8 using Chrome (version 23.0.1271.101). I don't think it is still a problem. I just figured out that it only happens if the upper frame from Themeforest is still active. Once you remove the "Purchase This Item" frame, the issue goes away. I should have known better. That frame causes all sorts of issues when previewing themes.

Great theme!

-Jeff
  • Just bought the theme!

Unfortunately, the shuffle is back in Chrome Version 23.0.1271.101. Doesn't happen in Firefox. www.jeffreyseitz.com/bridge
  • Support
    Hello, jseutz!

Create the topic with your issue in a certain category. This one is only for presale questions.

Best Regards!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!