churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

2 questions about the navigation menu in Milano Theme
  • Hello from Spain!.
    Before i purchase this awesome theme i wanna ask you 2 questions
    First one...Is there a possibility to make nav menu permanently visible in Milano theme?...
    Second question.... Can i select the opacity of nav menu and/or any box in the theme?
    Best regards.
  • 18 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Alber Muñoz!

Yes, as the most colors in the theme are controlled from the dashboard or while adjusting a page/post directly. So in order to change the opacity you should simply apply the color in rgba() format for the necessary section.

Best Regards!
  • Thank you for the quick response, Stan :)
  • Hi. What was the answer to the first question - is it possible to make the main menu always visible?

Thanks, Paul
  • Support
    Hello, Paul!

Due to many requests, we decided to add the option that allows to make the menu always be visible. It will be available with the next theme update this week.

• Great, thanks. Good to know. Paul
  • Great news Stan...and Paul:)

Thanks again. Best regards
  • Hello! I'm using the Milano theme for a client. For whatever reason, she does not want the menu to be on the left. Is it possible to hide the left menu block and keep the navigation on the bottom footer or in a header instead? Thanks!
  • Hello,
    I'm using your theme and I can't see the option that allows to make the menu always be visible. Can you tell me how you do it?
    Thank you for your answer,

Best regards,

Muriel - RaDiance Conseil
  • Support
    Hello, guys!

This is a pre-sale question categroy. Please register on our forum and post a topic in a theme category: http://help.themoholics.com/categories/milano-portfolio-photography-hotel-restaurant.
  • Your link takes me to a log-in page. It seems I cannot register unless I've already purchased the theme and have a Purchase Code. I need an answer to my question before I spend $50 on a theme I may not be able to use. If I'm understanding this log-in/register process incorrectly, please give me clear direction. Thanks!
    Here's my question again:
    I'm using the Milano theme for a client. For whatever reason, she does not want the navigation menu on the left. Is it possible to hide the left menu block and keep the navigation on the bottom footer or in a header instead?
  • Support
    Yes, it's possible to hide the left side menu.
  • Hi
    Congratulations, impressive theme.
    I would like to know if it is possisble to create horizontal menu locatet in top part of site instead vertical left side menu. It should be little bit similar to this wihich is located on the bottom in Milano Hotel, but biggber and not sticked to browser window.
    Grettings
  • Support
    to @Kosma

It 's possible to make it this way: http://milano.themoholics.com/v2/portfolio/.
    There is an editable section in a header.
  • Thank you very much for answer, I would also like to know if this option ( http://milano.themoholics.com/v2/portfolio/ .) allows to configure dropdown menu?
    Greetings
  • Support
    Unfortunately it will require customization. This menu has been created using the built-in button shiortcodes.
  • Hi Stan
    Could you please explain me how have I install the Stylish Navigation Menu? I have been looking for a while and couldn't find it. Thanks for your quick reply.

Best regards
    Sadig
  • Support
    to @SADIG

Please elaborate on your request.
    Also if you have already purchased the theme, you should register on our forum and post a topic in a theme category. This section is only for presale questions only.
  • Hi Stan, thank you for your quick reply. yes indeed i have bought already the theme but can't find item purchased code...how can I find it?
    My questions is very easy, I need to install the stylish navigation (floating menu) as in your Restaurant Theme.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!