churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Milano booking/contact + subdomain
  • Hi, I'm onsidering buying Milano to make a hotel website and have a few questions:

1) is there a booking form included? the demo features [book now] buttons but they don't do anything

2) if there is no booking in the theme, is it possible to create a contact form with date-selector fields? are these included in the theme? (there are examples of fields in your theme description - input, dropdown, checkbox, radio - but no menton of date selector)

3) I read here in the presale Q&A forum, that the licence can only be used on one site. I only want to create one site, however I plan to create it on a subdomain first (for test purposes, as we already have a site on the main domain), and copy the whole thing to the main domain when it's ready. Is this possible with the single license?

Thx, Daniel
  • 3 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Daniel!

1. There is no built-in booking forms in the theme. You may use some third party plug-ins or services in order to create a booking form. The buttons are only the examples on how it may look. Every button can be linked to any custom URL.

2. It will require customization to make the extended date selector field.

3. Yes, it's possible.

Best Regards!
  • Hi Stan!
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Can you please quote me for extended date selector customization (2 date fields with past dates disabled, second field linked to the first so only those dates can be selected that are later than the date selected in the first filed)? My email is farkas.daniel@gmail.com
    Regards, Daniel
  • Support
    You can send the details to this e-mail: info@cuzwp.com to get a quote on a customization.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!