churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

ChurcHope---Featured Header Image vs. Random Header Image & Update Q's
  • Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing ChurcHope but had a few things I wanted to clarify, as I've had trouble with different terminologies between various developers.

-Does this theme support a static featured header image for each page?

-Does this theme support random header images, so that it will alternate between images as you click from page to page?

-Does this theme support a slider only on the homepage? (I would assume so).

Also, I really like this theme, but I'm concerned about the lack of updates since 07/13. You have posted many, many times in this forum throughout the last several months that a new update would be coming soon, but that has not been the case. I'm very interested in the possibility of a sermon feature, but am concerned that this theme will remain un-updated for quite some more time.

Can you give me some direction here? Thanks!
  • 1 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Bethany!

- Yes, you can check the examples here: http://churchope.themoholics.com/features/custom-header-backround-image/.

- Yes, you can easily apply different images, patterns, colors for each page/post.

- The slider can be applied to any page/post.

We are now working on a massive update that will include new features and put our best to release it ASAP.

Best regards!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!