churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Are the IE8 issues being addressed in Milano Hotel theme
  • Greetings,

First of all love the theme, and want to use it, but I have noticed major issue when displaying your Milano Hotel theme demo on IE8.
    Are you aware of them?
    Are these being addressed?
    Do you need more details?

Kind Regards
  • 8 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Michal!

Yes, it would be great if you can clarify the issue.

Best Regards!
  • The home page opens just fine and everything looks just like in all other browsers, but as soon at I choose any of the pages the layout looks like on example Contact Us page on the demo:

The arrow there points to an error notification in IE8, which after clicking on it says:

---
    Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2)
    Timestamp: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:44:15 UTC

Line: 63
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://milano.themoholics.com/v1/wp-content/themes/milano/js/sprite.js
    ---

To describe the issue using words - menu on the left side gets hidden and page contents are messed up like on an image.

There are some more smaller errors here and there, regarding displays of buttons and for example gallery carousel images are disproportional, but these are less important than the mentioned one above.

Hope that clarifies the issue for you.
  • Support
    Thank for the details. We will investigate this issue.
  • Would much appreciate the speed, need to decide on the theme to buy like... yesterday :-)
  • I saw a reply on my comment on themeforest that there will be a new update around~ish today that would solve the problems I've noticed. Can you confirm that?

Also, there's this issue with menu not displaying on smaller devices, will that be included in the fix as well?
  • Support
    The update has not been release yet. We are on a final stage of testing and hope it will be released in the next couple days.
  • Thanks, can't wait!
  • Ok, have to start the build today so going to Themeforest to get your theme now. Just hope that the new update will come around fast enough and wont mess any job I will do on the project till then :-)

Cheers! And see ya on your help forums!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!