churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Calendar features
  • I have tested out your churchhope theme and i do like it but i am wondering if you are adding / can add more features to the calendar?

what i need is to list all the events for each day on the calendar - not show "more than one event click to view"
    or replace the single event with a button that says view all events...

also is it possible to select specific days to show on the calendar for example tuesday & thursday

if you can give me an idea of cost to make these changes that would be great.
    thank you.
    design@xpafiolis.com
  • 4 Responses
  • i will clarify "also is it possible to select specific days to show on the calendar for example tuesday & thursday"

i am talking about when adding the event - where you select repeating - can you select specific days for the event....
  • Support
    Hi Chris,

No, it is not possible. You can see events functionality in our documentaion: http://churchope.themoholics.com/online-documentation/how-to-events/

We are currently working on a complicated events system plugin but it will be available (maybe in a month or two) as a separate product. Making a proper event system requires no less effort than creating a theme.
  • Hi Steve,

It has been 3 months since your last post about the complicated events system plugin. Do you know where exactly this plugin is in the development pipe line? Do you have an updated ETA for us? Also would you be able to let us know what additional features the events system plugin will have?

Thank You!
  • Support
    We don't have any ETA on a release date of it.

Best Regards!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!