Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Milano Hotel Pre sale questions
  • I am interested for Milano Hotel version

i have some questions:
    I will use the demo site for referals

1. Can the menu on the left have a transparent background?
    2. The second level of the menu instead of click on the down arrow to open can it opened automatically on mouse over?
    3. can i add a button with link on the top right of slideshow (same for all images)?
    4. Rooms & Suites page: can i have the display of rooms different from carousel?
    5. in second level of rooms & suites (eg superior room) the background of the small description can be transparent or other color than white and at the same time keep the white color of background when click read more?
    6. can the gallery be organized by room, area, etc ?
    7.can i add facebook icons or any other icon on the white bar at the bottom?
  • 10 Responses
  • Support
    Hello Charis,

1. Yes, you can apply any background color you need.
    2. It will require script modification to change this functionality.
    3. There is additional header content area where you can place your button, similar to social links like on our preview: http://milano.themoholics.com/features/.
    4. The theme comes with a few predefind page templates: Portfolio, Slideshow, Center Menu, Contact & Default. This page is organized using Portfolio page template.
    5. The most colors in the theme are controlled in admin panel.
    6. Yes, we have filterable portfolio shortcode especially for such purposes: http://milano.themoholics.com/portfolio-3-column/.
    7. Yes, http://milano.themoholics.com/

Best Regards
  • Thank you for the reply Stan. Your comments are very helpful
  • Please can why is the book a room button noy working in Milano Hotel. Because i noticed we can't make reservation. And i need this theme urgently. Please reply ASAP adefayiga@gmail.com. Plssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Support
    @Shola

This is an example on how your website may look. As there is not booking system by default, this button simply is not linked.
  • hi i was buying this template but, have many problems. how can i make the template see like the original, need instal additional plugins ?
  • Support
    @emilio

Our theme comes with an option to install one of 3 dummy contents: Restaurant, Hotel or Extreme from the dashboards. More info can be found in a documentation included in theme package.
  • Hello Themoholics Team,

Our Website designer purchased the Milano theme for us, I have proof of payment but can't log in with that.
    I am having a few problems with the Installation (migrated) on my laptop (mainly sliders) and already dorpped you an email to your support account.

Most urgent question is:
    Is the Milano Theme compatible with the latest wordpress Version 4.2.3-0 ?
    Currently the site runs on 4.1.6 and wordpress asks me to update all themes and the wordpress version.

Thanks & best regards,

Helge
  • Support
    Hello Helge ,

The latest theme version 1.5.1 is compatible with the latest WordPress version.
  • Hi Stan,

Thanks a lot for the quick response!
    Does that mean I should update the themes before I update wordpress?

Thanks again & cheers from Bkk,

Helge
  • Support
    It's better to update WordPress prior the theme.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!