We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Milano Theme version
  • Will the theme work with WP 4.4?
  • 11 Responses
  • Support
    Hello Hugh,

We didn't notice any problems with the latest WordPress and Milano theme.

Best Regards
  • Hi,
    I have Milano theme and i just update a new wordpress version and now i have problem with slideshow category.
    When i make some changes pages the slideshow turn for the gallery one. In slideshow category option their is no Select Slideshow Category anymore.

I am from Quebec so i hope you understand my bad english !

What can i do? Hope you can help me.

www.kabania.ca
  • Support
    Hello,

This is a presale questions section. Please, register at our help forum and check this thread: http://help.themoholics.com/discussion/5978/slideshow-portfolio-category-don039t-appear#Item_4

This issue is not related to WordPress version

• I can't reach the person who make my web site and i don't have acount and i can't see the discussion.

Their is a under way to check it?

Thanks to helping me !
  • Support
    The problem is that you are using an old theme version. To update it you should contact a person that has purchased the theme or create an account on Themeforest and purchase it on your own.
  • Hi,

I very like Milano theme and I want to use for my 2 different sites. Can I buy twice for both sites? Thanx.
  • Support
    Hello Asker ,

Yes, regular license allows you to use 1 theme per domain.
  • Thank you Stan, I would probably buy twice for both of my websites.

In hotel example of Milano there is no booking form, but I saw that it is possible, am I right? I think I saw form on other examples.

Additionally... I want to make possible online payment through website. As I could see Milano doesn't offers such solution. I guess I can do that with other template/service and just to link from Milano theme. For example I can put on the menu 'pay online' and when somebody click on that, he/she will be redirected to other template/service, I guess that is possible?

Sorry if I am asking to much!

All the best!
  • Support
    You are right, the theme doesn't include booking system. It can be added using some third party plug-ins or a third party service. Of course you can add a link anywhere at your website that will lead to this service.
  • My last question before buying Milano template is about background video. Can I upload videos on my hosting server and to play from there? Or it must be youtube or vimeo? Or both, from hosting server and from youtube, vimeo?!

Thanks.
  • Support
    Background videos should be uploaded to Youtube or Vimeo. Unfortunately there is not the ability to play selfhosted videos.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!