churchope Version 3.1 is now available for download from Olegnax download

Themoholics

We like to create professional
WordPress themes

Register a new account

Churchope Theme Need support
  • We have been using Churchope since 2013 and recently in the last several months have this problem with the menu colors. When try to re enter the color choices, we get this error (below). I'm locked out of support because I do not have the purchase code. I work at a church and manage the site, but I didn't purchase the product. That person no longer works with us. Can you help? Our site looks awful.

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/capefirs/public_html/wp-content/themes/churchope/classes/Custom/CSS/Style.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/capefirs/public_html/wp-content/themes/churchope/classes/Custom/CSS/Style.php:255) in /home2/capefirs/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line...

• 1 Responses
  • This is me again seeing my original post. How can we get help on this issue? We really want our site to look amazing again! www.capefirst.me
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!